One Piece Legend's King Of Pirate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

One Piece Legend's King Of Pirate

La legend du roi des pirates

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

It's so great that you share this with us

AuteurMessage
geCepool
Invité

It's so great that you share this with us Empty
MessageSujet: It's so great that you share this with us   It's so great that you share this with us Icon_minitime1Mer 3 Aoû - 1:09

Hello.Having some issues w/ my copy of Troy...Help, Please - Hello All! I'm new here...stumbled across this site a few weeks ago, and boy, am I glad I did! It's been a great deal of help! THe only action my DVD burner had seen up until then was backing up data. Since I have discovered this place, I am happy to say that I have been successful w/ many movies. So to all of you....I thank you and my burner thanks you! :-)I'd also like to point out that I tried doing a search, before posting, for issues similar to the ones I'm having but couldn't find anything. I wasn't sure where to post this, but since I used Shrink and burn w/ Nero for the process, I thought I'd try here. I recently burned a copy of Troy using Shrink. Up until now, I've been using Sony DVD-Rs and haven't had any problems. I recently pruchased some Verbatim DVD+R DL discs to try out. I used one of these for my Troy project. I changed the preference in my settings to DVD-9, so as to copy w/out compressing. I then labeled my DVD w/ the labels I have now come to understand aren't ideal. But haven't had any problems w/ labeled DVDs until now... At any rate...When I first watched the movie, I got about 3/4 of the way through and then it started to freeze. I could not longer watch the DVD. In addtion to the freezing, there are two problems w/ this DVD on three stand alone players I have used:1) There's no audio in the short lead in of the DVD menu (before the options are listed) and then when the menu does appear, there continues to be no audio. 2) I am having problems w/ the scene selection menu. I can access the menu on the stand alone players, however, the selection cursor does not appear. So I can't see which scene is being selected. Strangely enough, if I used the arrow keys on the remote and press enter it will jump to the scene that I have supposedly picked, but I can't see which one I've selected. Hope I'm making sense. Initally, I thought maybe the label was interferring w/ all of this. So I burned another copy (this time using DVD-ROM in Nero from the files created in Shrink) on a DL disc and this time did not put a label on it. I know, I know... an expensive way to experiment, and I'm kinda kicking myself now (esp since issues still exist!) While the freezing seems to have been resolved...the issues stated above still exist on the non-labeled disc: There's no music in the background of the menu and I can't see what's going on in the scene selection menu. Now, when I play either disc, labeled or not, on my PC...these problems do not exist...the DVD menu music is there and the scene selection functions work properly. I've used three different stand alone players to no avail...these issues still exist. Is there something in particular I've done wrong? Is it b/c it's +R media that the stand alone players are having issues? One of the players I tried it on is a newer Sony model which states that it will play DVD recordable media. So I'm not sure if it's player related or not. I would certainly apprecite it if anyone could provide any insight on what's going on and any possible solutions to resolve these issues. Oh, BTW, I'm using a Pioneer DVR-108 that came installed w/ my computer. Thanks very much in advance!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's so great that you share this with us
Page 1 sur 1